Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I thought I would start this week's party off by sharing some yummy dishes and desserts from last week's party. If you're like me, you are starting a last minute search for new recipes for Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner. I got a few ideas from some of the recipes that were shared at our party....I hope you do too.
Here are a few dishes that look delicious!
1. Chicken & Dumplings by Kathe with an E.
2. Sixty Minute Yeast Rolls by What Meegan Makes.
3. Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Avocado by Bullfrogs and Bulldogs.
4. Bacon Ranch Chicken by Saved Sister.
5. Cranberry Sauce-Jello-Salad by Crystelle Boutique.
Don't forget dessert!
1. Moon Pie Turkeys by Phaedra's Adventures.
2. Butter cake with Lemon Curd Filling by Spatulas On Parade.
3. Chocolate Lava Cakes br Amy's Cooking Adventures.
4. Peanut Butter Pie by Old World Garden.
5. Pumpkin Blondies by Organized Island.
Thank you to everyone that shared a project or recipe with us last week. We love seeing all of the amazing talent out there! If your recipe was featured in today's post, take a "featured" button from my sidebar. You deserve it!
Let's get this week's party started. I want to welcome this week's guest co-host, Maria from Agape Love Designs and Photography!
Don't forget, your project can be linked up here or at any of the 4 other
host's blogs. Your link will be shown on ALL 5 BLOGS!
Do you see a link that you like? You can now share it on Twitter,
Facebook or Pinterest with the new inLinkz link tool that we are using!
Just hover your mouse over the thumbnail, click on the down arrow next
to the gear symbol, then click on the social media site of your choice.
Loading InLinkz ...