I did this game about a month ago but I was very happy to receive the "tag" from Carri because, well.....I LOVE this game. It's fun and I get to learn personal stuff about my fellow bloggers. It's like I'm given permission to be nosey and snoop around people's lives. I'm all up for that :)
These are "the rules" of the game:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then
3. Create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
4. Tag 11 bloggers and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've been tagged!
And here are my 11 questions and answers:
1. What's your favorite thing to do...craft, sew or cook? Easy...craft. I HATE cooking and I don't know how to sew.
2. What's the best thing about your blog? It's truly "me" and I can write about the things that make me happy. I also love that it's a connection to other women that like the same things that I do.
3. Who is your favorite actor/singer? I love to watch Denzel Washington act...I loved him in American Gangster. I'm also a big fan of Jeremy Davies and Michael Emerson from LOST. Ooops, was I only supposed to pick one?
5. Mornings or nights? Definitely mornings. I like to get up earlier than anyone else for some "me" time (with coffee, of course).
6. Dogs or cats? Neither, I'm not an animal person.
7. Would you sell your blog if someone wanted to buy it? No, I've become attached to it and wouldn't want to start another one. I've already forgotten most of everything that I had to learn to get this one going, ha.
8. Favorite food? Easy....anything chocolate.
9. Eating out or your own cooking? Eating out...if and when I attempt to cook, it's usually BAD!
10. Favorite dessert? See number 8 :)
11. Favorite restaurant? Probably Olive Garden because I love to eat their salad and breadsticks.
This is where I'm going to cheat a little. I am going to tag anyone that reads this. You can answer the questions that I answered or the ones that I answered on a previous post, here. If you do participate, please tell me in a comment so I can read your answers. As I said before, I love this game and really enjoy hopping from one blog to another to "get to know/snoop on" everybody.
Thank you again to Carri. I enjoyed the opportunity to play this game again.
I hope everyone has a fun day!