I hate pictures of me. Look at all of that gray hair...and what a cute little red camera. Refer to the picture of me in my sidebar. That was taken 10 years ago. I like that one better.
I want to thank Mindy from Rindy Mae for tagging me. She's an amazing cook and has some really cool recipes and kid food ideas. Not to mention the cutest little baby girl...only 1 month old and a-dor-a-ble! (Mindy, you owe me...I'll take another baby video, please).
Onto the game......first, the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you, then create 11 questions for the people you have tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you have tagged them.
Here are Mindy's 11 questions for me:
1. If you could listen to only one CD for the rest of
your life, what would it be?
Elton John's The Big Picture. It's old (~1998?) and I don't think it was very popular but I love it. I'm a huge Elton John fan (yes, I'm old).
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Minneapolis/St.Paul (inside of U.S.)
3. How many siblings do you have and where do you fall?
I have one brother and one sister...and I'm the oldest. I used to like being the oldest...esp. when I was much younger (first to go to school, first to drive, etc...). Now, not so much (first to get bifocals, first to get gray hair, etc....).
4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
What's a woodchuck?
5. Beer or wine?
Beer, specifically Bud Light Lime.
6. If you could have coffee with anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
My maternal grandmother (died in 2000). It would be on her front porch and I would drink it from the brown coffee cup she used to let all of us grandkids drink "coffee" (mostly milk) from when we were little.
7. What's your favorite veggie and how do you prefer it?
Yellow squash. Sliced (longways), fried in butter and topped with melted parmesan cheese. Yummy!
8. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Godiva chocolate covered strawberries and lots of alcohol.
9. Do you wish on stars - or anything else?
No, but I wish I had a Godiva chocolate covered strawberry right now.
10. What crowd were you a part of in high school?
I was friends with the "in" crowd (the high school superstars) but I preferred to hang out with the "out" crowd and the nerds.
11. What are you wearing?
Hahahaha, it's almost 2 am...I'm wearing my favorite knit lounge pants, a t-shirt and fuzzy slippers :
Now, for my 11 questions.
1. What was the first blog that you "followed"?
2. Do you still have any Christmas decorations out? (inside or outside).
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
4. Do you have children? (If yes, list age and sex)
5. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it?
8. What would you do if, all of a sudden, you had a full day of "me" time? (no children, no husband, just you.)
9. Have you ever gone "unplugged" for over 24 hours? (No electronic devices, i.e. cell phones, computer, etc.)
10. Would you ever dine alone in a crowded restaurant?
11. (I'm stealing Mindy's question for this one) What are you wearing?
Linda at My Great Finds
Felecia at Wisteria and Roses
Anna at Take the Side Street
Heather at New House, New Home, New Life
Tina at Our Home in the Maples
Natasha at Natasha in Oz
Debbie at Debbiedoos
Shenita at Embellishments by SLR
Chris at Retired and Loving It
Shan at Family Brings Joy
Carolyn at Sweet Chaos
Have fun, ladies!